#1 WDC

WDC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

994778_199714883520052_1095155710_n14.jp
Air Indus Launched in Pakistan Starting Flight Operations from 28th July 2013

Posted by: WiKi on July 25, 2013 in Breaking NewsWeather & Travel Leave a comment

Thursday 25th July 2013: Recently the long delayed launch of Air Indus has finally come to the launching point. Air Indus Airlines is a new low cost Pakistani Airline that will be starting operations on domestic basis and is expected to expand it’s operations on international basis as well with a slogan of Fly With Difference.

Air Indus has announced to start it’s flight operations from Sunday 28th July 2013 when the 1st flight of Air Indus will be operated under Flight No. I60203 operating from Karachi – Lahore. The flight is scheduled to depart from Jinnah International Airport, Karachi at 18:30 PST and will arrive at Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore at 20:15 having a standard flight duration of 01:45 minutes.

img1.jpg

The airline announced about the confirmation of operations in Pakistan via this press release at their website:

Karachi, July 15th: Air Indus is pleased to announce the issuance of AOC by Pakistan’s Civil Aviation authority (CAA).

The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.

Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time. Currently the fleet of Air Indus Features Boeing 737-300′s and 1 Boeing 737-301. The aircraft’s have a seating capability of 148 Passengers with all economy class layout. Here’s a bit more about the aircraft’s being operated by Air Indus:

Manufacturer Aircraft MSN BOEING 737-300 27469 BOEING 737-300 27910 BOEING 737-301 24672

According to the website of Air Indus initially they will be starting operations from Karachi to Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Peshawar and Quetta. Booking for these sectors has started. The airline plans to start flights to Skardu, Dera Ghazi Khan and Sialkot as well in future.

Booking Procedure:

• Online Web Booking at www.airindus.com.pk
  • Contact Center 021 11 11 INDUS (46387)
  • Airport Counter’s and Offices

Pakistan Plus team will be posting a review over the airline’s flight operations, passenger services etc after the operation of Air Indus first few flights.

Pakistan Plus, Thursday 25th July 2013

Copyright Conditions: This article may not be reproduced in any form without a visible back link to Pakistan Plus website (www.pakistanplus.pk). The pictures and other data remain’s property of respected owners.

Read More: http://www.pakistanp...28th-july-2013/

www.wikicyber.net

#2 Wire

Wire

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationAlways Somewhere

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

You never hear a joke that starts off, "So I get on a Pakistani airline and I am real worried about my luggage meeting me at the airport."

Nocturnal Emissions. Proof that dreams do come true.

#3 kafeelazam

kafeelazam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'm sure most of us have no idea who owns this Airline Asif ali Zardari Sent from my A50 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#4 Sani

Sani

Platinum member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
  • LocationRawalpindi

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:52 AM

I'm sure most of us have no idea who owns this Airline Asif ali Zardari Sent from my A50 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes, this was a controversial topic that this airline is owned by Zardari's sister Faryal Talpur.

• WDC likes this

#5 adnan shoaib

adnan shoaib

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKarachi

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

"The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.
Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time."

How much young are these planes? like PIA or SHAHEEN? :P
  • WDC likes this

#6 WDC

WDC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

"The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.
Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time."

hahaha :D

Yes, this was a controversial topic that this airline is owned by Zardari's sister Faryal Talpur.

yep it is and it's still not clear. :D

www.wikicyber.net

#7 jaandar

jaandar

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

term would be "old" not "young", 'cause if these aircraft were 2 to 4 years old then term "young" would be fine but age of 2 aircraft are 16.3 years old each and 1 as 22.9 years old,  according to 2 aircraft history its also flown by air nigeria in africa one of the poorest sh-ittiest places on earth and third one by air jordon since 2009 which is 22.9 years old, so maintenance history of each aircraft from safety point of view would be of great concern, i would rather take pak railway than fly in these flying coffins.

ALL 3 AIRCrafts SEARCHED WITH MSN (MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS)

BOEING 737-300 27469   (737-33A)     16.3 years old

http://www.planespot...AerSale-Inc.php

BOEING 737-300 27910  (737-33A)         16.3 years old

http://www.planespot...AerSale-Inc.php

BOEING 737-301 24672     (737-322)    22,9 years old

http://www.planespot...an-Aviation.php

Edited by jaandar, 26 July 2013 - 10:01 PM.

• adnan shoaib likes this

#8 koder

koder

Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

This means we shouldn't risk our lives on these flying coffins.

#9 jaandar

jaandar

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

This means we shouldn't risk our lives on these flying coffins.

well this is you and me who do some research and come to some conclusion if its worth a risk to fly or not to fly, but there is endless supply of dumb people in pakistan who will gladly risk their life and their family's life  without any second thought by flying in these flying coffins.

#10 jDk

jDk

Platinum member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • LocationLaWhore o_O

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

Always keep a parachute handy. You never know when you might need it :lol:

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose ~ Bill Gates

#11 yousaf465

yousaf465

Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,716 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

PIA had to cut back her operation just to allow this bullshit to fly. 

• Configure a PTCL Modem in 10 easy steps. | Choosing the correct MTU value for your ISP. 
    Best P2P client Opera Unite یو سف465

• We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy — sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.  Thomas alva edison

#12 armada

armada

Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,741 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

You can expect another plane crash near soon lol

#13 adnan shoaib

adnan shoaib

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKarachi

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

who gave license to this company. why not cheif justice takes Sou moto action against it and the licensor, If it is going to cause another disaster in air travel..... It must be banned no matter if it belongs to Zardari or Faryal... :(

#14 farhan_ds

farhan_ds

Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • LocationLahore

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

^ cz chief justice is not an aeronautical engineer, how would he know.. 

For solar and Power related queries, Please contact by PM only.!!

#15 adnan shoaib

adnan shoaib

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKarachi

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Nice find Jaandar.....

#16 koder

koder

Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

farhan_ds

But unfortunately CJ goes for  everything where its in his jurisdiction or not.

#17 SupMA5TER

SupMA5TER

Silver member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationIslamabad, Pakistan

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

It was evident that Mr. Gold was robbing PIA systematically to build an airline of his own. No wonder PIA sunk to its lowest depths in recent years.

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

#18 adnan shoaib

adnan shoaib

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKarachi

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

And no CJ came to help that time and nor will he come now....

#19 newb3e

newb3e

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

This airline is not owned by Zardari or his sister

#20 adnan shoaib

adnan shoaib

Bronze member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts