Bank Alfalah Net/Phone Banking

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Most of the leading Banks in Pakistan are offering Net and Phone Banking services for their account holders. Anyone know why it has not happened with Bank Alfalah? and when will it happen? (insider info anyone :P)

Posted

As far as I know AlFalah already has net banking.....

Posted

^I'm unable to find any such thing on their site

how do you say that, give some info

Posted

i went to there Head Office at Lahore for opening an account and asked the agent that do you provide net-banking facility and he said simply NO

Posted

As far as I know AlFalah already has net banking.....

They do not offer net baking or phone banking, if you think they do then show us some information, net banking URL should do.

Posted

They do not. I have my account their. Their employees told me they do not offer net banking.

Posted

Sent the query to Bank Alfalah today and this is their response:

With reference to your email, this is to inform you that at the moment we are not offering the facility of student card...................However, our technical support team is already working on internet banking and this facility is in the development phase. We anticipate that the provision of such services will be initiated soon in future.

Let's see how long their development takes...

Posted

i was an account in Alfalah bank and i closed it because they dont have internet banking.

Arsalan

Banking|Personal Banking

Posted

I have been listening it for years that soon Bank Alfalah (with the help of Abu Dhabi group) will start net banking, SMS/mobile banking etc. etc. But still nothing as of 2012. I will never open an account in a bank when they don't give me internet banking. What's the point if I can't pay bills through internet and I have to line-up (and waste time) just to pay bills. Though, still, many of net-banking services provided by Pakistani banks are still incomplete but at least they give some sort of services. I heard they are also starting to allow transferring of funds from one bank to another bank (intra-banks transfer) through 1-Link on the net-banking. So, I'll be able to transfer money from Standard Chartered's account to HBL account using net-banking through 1-Link, and vice versa. That will be good as I'll be able to pay payments through net-banking. Pakistani banks are late but they are on the right track.

Posted

IIRC, Askari already has online banking for payment of bills and inter-bank transfer.

Posted

Sent the query to Bank Alfalah today and this is their response:

Let's see how long their development takes...

I'm listening this since last 6 months. They have no plan infact yet.

Posted

Come on MCB give me the facility of online inter-bank transfers asap, otherwise I should abandon my contract with you

Posted

I came up on this topic of mine today, about 3 years now since this was started and guess what. I just visited Bank Alfalah's website and they are now offering Internet Banking!

Posted

AlFalah already offering net banking

Posted

AlFalah already offering net banking

Check date bro :P

Posted

I came up on this topic of mine today, about 3 years now since this was started and guess what. I just visited Bank Alfalah's website and they are now offering Internet Banking!

it took them 3 years to build online net banking now i understand why most Pak banks has no mottos