External Antenna for PTCL EVO Device

33 posts in this topic

Posted

okay thank you :)

Posted

Please help me were I can buy in pakistan yagi antenna or other antenna or evo connector for old vfone antenna

Posted

hello i m usama i want to buy ptcl evo external entenna . Is external antenna for PTCL EVO is available somewhere in Lahore if any one want to sell external entenna then plzz send me mail i want to buy his/her entenna thankz

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Guys,

I have stock of YAGI wifi antennas in whole sale price. If any body need this kindly contact me. The price for each antenna is 1200 only.

Contact me at 0346-5115101

Posted

i also have signal problem with ptcl vfone wireless fone as in my house i dont get good signals at some areas of my house so what to do to have signals @ all the areas of my house ? And i see these usb thing right now but what type of these usbs are been used for making signals ? internet usb oR hdd flash usb drives oR what ? and how to make them ? and will they works for vfone wireless fone ?

Please help me were I can buy in pakistan yagi antenna or other antenna

i have stock of yagi antenna. contact me at 0346-5115101

Posted

i also have signal problem with ptcl vfone wireless fone as in my house i dont get good signals at some areas of my house so what to do to have signals @ all the areas of my house ? And i see these usb thing right now but what type of these usbs are been used for making signals ? internet usb oR hdd flash usb drives oR what ? and how to make them ? and will they works for vfone wireless fone ?

you need a outdoor antenna for better signal. i have the antenna for sale. contact me at 0346-5115101

Posted

hello i m usama i want to buy ptcl evo external entenna . Is external antenna for PTCL EVO is available somewhere in Lahore if any one want to sell external entenna then plzz send me mail i want to buy his/her entenna thankz

yes i have evo external entenna in stock. contact me : 0346-5115101

Posted

yes i have evo external entenna in stock. contact me : 0346-5115101

Antenna with Connector is priced at maximum 600 to 700

Whosoever is selling more than that is just looting the people