Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

old sun tv decoder and details about different satellite receiver

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I needed old sun tv decoder and details about different satellite receiver.... plz tell me any one have old sun tv decoder..because i have sun tv antenna..i just need its decoder.....secondly anyone tell me the details of all satellite receivers packages(like tata etc) in PK RS. also tell me his channel lists....

Posted · Report post

i need these details!!!

Posted · Report post

Dude. For channels you have to check the respective websites of dth operators. For buying them i would recommend checking out beliscity or olx. Used ones u will find on olx.

Posted · Report post

I searched but not find about sun tv decoder...and plz give details about these all DTH package....which one is cheap and which one is costly.....

Posted · Report post

Sun TV second hand decoder will cost u 5000-6000 alone.

There are many packages like Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h etc. Dish TV is cheapest and Tata Sky is most expensive. For prices check your local market. For channels list visit [url=http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html]Lyngsat[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name=ShuAK]Sun TV second hand decoder will cost u 5000-6000 alone.

There are many packages like Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h etc. Dish TV is cheapest and Tata Sky is most expensive. For prices check your local market. For channels list visit [url=http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html]Lyngsat[/url][/quote]

I check the local market....but the rate is too high for sun tv .its round about 10000-12000.....
And plz can you tell me the exact monthly price of these satellite decoders.....give me the minimum monthly price package details of every decoder......

Posted · Report post

The prices you tell me that should be in PAKISTANI Rs.....

Posted · Report post

It depends on market to market. As i said Dish TV is the cheapest their monthly is about Rs.350-400 now in Rwp, but it depends on market to market. You better check ur own market for prices.

Posted · Report post

[quote name=ShuAK]It depends on market to market. As i said Dish TV is the cheapest their monthly is about Rs.350-400 now in Rwp, but it depends on market to market. You better check ur own market for prices.[/quote]

i m from rwp....can you tell me also other decoders monthly rates in Pakistan?

Posted · Report post

PAKISTANI Rs********

Posted (edited) · Report post

I mentioned in PAKISTANI Rupees my friend. I dont know about the rest of them i havent visited market for a long time. But i heard about Airtel its around Rs.400 and Tata Sky Rs.800. you better check out the imperial market for current prices. Edited by ShuAK