• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.

Share interesting Technology news

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Often times i have seen many people creating a new thread everytime they want to share something related to technology in general. Its better that we share them in a single thread for easier management and convenience to the readers and hence I vote this thread to be a Sticky. Please give your vote. I start off with an interesting article i read over at Engadget about the Co-Founder of Microsoft, Paul Allen. Here it is:

Paul Allen compares working with Bill Gates to 'being in hell'

http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/18/paul-allen-compares-working-with-bill-gates-to-being-in-hell/

Posted

not a news but this video shows you a interesting thing

Posted

Phase One IQ180: Review, Specs and Price For 80MP Camera

If you love gadgets and is looking for another interesting one that you can add up to your gadget collection, then here is some good news for you. Phase One has just announced that they will be coming out with a new high-end product that everybody especially those techy people out there should look forward to. This product that we are talking about is a new image sensor that comes with a whopping 80 megapixels called the IQ180. Phase One is a well-known Danish maker that has been behind many high-end digital camera gears.

phase-one-iq180.jpg

phase-one-iq180-1.jpg

Sources http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/phase-one-iq180-review-specs-and-price-for-80mp-camera/

Posted

^ Its 80 million active pixels Camera

Posted (edited)

^ That's insane. What would someone do with all these megapixels? On another note, Armada, please vote if this thread should be sticky or not.

Here's another interesting news:

Apple sues Samsung (I knew they had it coming)

http://www.slashgear.com/apple-sues-samsung-over-galaxy-series-phones-and-tablets-18146731/

Edited by rnathbatra

Posted (edited)

I do not vote because i think the whole forum is for tech related issues news & shares so user has full freedom to do anything on forum within limits and rules then why we should stick into one thread

more megapixels means larger size pictures with less or zero bluer noise

Edited by armada

Posted

^ Its 80 million active pixels Camera

That is just peanuts, backs even exist with a 100MP senors.

Posted

more megapixels means larger size pictures with less or zero bluer noise

Yeah. I have been living in caves for the last decade and didn't know that. :D

/sarcasm

What i meant was that its just useless to produce a commercial camera with so many pixels. Its just useless for the average consumer. Photography is more about other things as compared to just megapixels.

Posted (edited)

According to a survey there in America 32% youngsters do not use internet

sources Abc tv

Edited by armada

Posted

^hmmm....interesting, is it they want to live naturally or smoke weed?

There should be a survey like this on pakistani youngsters too.

Posted

Well interesting posts far, ba I would agree to armada and would like this thread not to be stickied. This thread can be used to post trivial news while we certainly need to make threads for every other new tech news.. Like a separate thread for Win8 or Even iPhone 5... That is what a tech forum is meant to be like.

Posted

Based on the LG Optimus Pad, the T-Mobile G-Slate is the carrier's first 4G tablet. The Android 3.0 Honeycomb-powered tablet features a slightly smaller display than the Apple's iPad and Motorola's Xoom. It also sports a great industrial design and can record 3D 720p HD videos with its dual-5 megapixel cameras.

All of this is powered by a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor that hums along at 1GHz, making sure that even 3D games run smoothly on its high-res touchscreen display

Sources : Tv tech channel

Posted

Samsung To Develop 2 GHz Dual-Core Smartphone by 2012

samsung_logo1.jpg

Samsung Electronics, one of the largest electronics manufacturer in the world plans to develop a 2 gigahertz dual core processor-powered smartphone in the next two years. The company claims that this will enhance smartphone’s performance equivalent to a desktop PC.

A 2GHz dual-core CPU has a combined power of 4GHz – 2GHz on each chip.

A company representative in an interview said:

We are planning to release a 2 GHz dual core CPU-equipped smartphone by next year. This product will have the data processing capacities of a regular PC.

Posted

^ Yep read about that, this proccessor would definitely be on the Perfect smartphone design :)

Posted (edited)

^ I am sure that they would still use Android on a 2 Ghz dual core smartphone and it will be laggy / buggy. :D When will these companies learn. Its not about a faster processor, a bigger RAM, more megapixel. Its the quality of the overall experience while using a device.

Edited by rnathbatra

Posted

Really impressed by Blackberry Playbook:

Very smooth and slick interface.

Posted

Really impressed by Blackberry Playbook:

Very smooth and slick interface.

it has been described as half baked solution.

Posted

Mysterious industry sources have told Kotaku that the next Xbox and PlayStation consoles are still three years away. 2014 is the year we can expect Xbox 720 and PS4 (or whatever), though neither company is ruling out 2013 if it comes under pressure.

Posted

^ Nintendo intends to launch Wii version 2 in 2012 as well.

Posted (edited)

Sony Play station network were hacked last week and loss of personal data

Edited by armada

Posted

Apple Upgrades iMac with Quad-Core Processors

Posted

picture1qda.png

yet the most high tech mobile phone only currently only in Japan

Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS

Waterproof body

12.2MP camera with AF

Tegra 2 (1GHz) CPU