Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nust admissions

2 posts in this topic


To apply for paying cadet seat (Medical or Engineering), your dad/mom must be either retired or serving in army/navy/air force OR he must be defence paid (civilians) employee (serving/retired) of these forces.

Separate merit list for PC seats is prepared by the GHQ, after the entry test. You'd have to give and pass the test first, and send all the educational documents, like 1st year/2nd year DMCs / Certificate to GHQ along with paying cadet seat form.

The form you can get from GHQ I think if you are in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. For other cities, it may have been sent to that city's station headquarter.. You must confirm by calling GHQ first though about the availability of form and last date to apply.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0