[New] :: How to change your PTCL broadband user's password ::

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guy this issue has been well discussed at WP, at other forums, inside ptcl and wasn't solved. But now its kind of addressed. You will now be able to change your password of DSL without calling helpline and telling your old/new password to the CSR. Infact now by webportal.

Goto:

http://aaaportal.ptcl.net.pk

1530gbb.png

Note: This is under process so your user may or may not exsist on the portal. Hold your horses. :)

Currently only 9% users can do. Keep visiting this link for updates. And force this a bit to 1218 so that they make it quick ;)

Edited by firecruz
2 people like this

Posted

Great step. Thanks for telling about this and all your help ;).

P.S. The link is currently not resolving.

Posted

Guy this issue has been well discussed at WP, at other forums, inside ptcl and wasn't solved. But now its kind of addressed. You will now be able to change your password of DSL without calling helpline and telling your old/new password to the CSR. Infact now by webportal.

Goto:

http://aaaportal.ptcl.net.pk

Note: This is under process so your user may or may not exsist on the portal. Hold your horses. :)

Currently only 9% users can do. Keep visiting this link for updates. And force this a bit to 1218 so that they make it quick ;)

First get the link correct. Second isn't this portal used to manage data rates for PTCL users? I hope you are not kidding here :D

Posted

Damn! I have write all the story...my laptop turned off :(

neways

" the link ive mentioned is working from PTCL's intranet...not ur internet....it was just a kind of sneak in info. Sorry that i posted the news earlier than its launch. But The reason i posted was that you guys might help in giving a push to ptcl by asking/complaining at 1218 to host this portal soon so that ptcl completes the project in time :D "

aaah! so just wait.... I hope this helps many!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

wat else can we manage through this portal? Its a gud thing though....There must be infos lyk consumption record, billing and stuff..

Edited by Mazahyr

Posted

Consumption might not be achievable techinically but billing and stuff can be! by integrating BNCC into it! bncc.ptcl.net.pk <--- this one is for ptcl authorized only :D but few things can be shown from its db

Posted

Good FC

Should be made sticky for future update/references.

Posted

Yes but not now...il ask for sticky when its the link is UP

Posted

Yes but not now...il ask for sticky when its the link is UP

can post some screen shots after login?

Posted

can post some screen shots after login?

yeah...how does it look lyk?

Posted

Thanks for the link

Posted

Asad

or any mod

please delete/close this topic as i can't find delete button here!...

Ill add this topic again when it comes for real!

@others

this might not be openned for all and one more thing is variable data based packages are coming!