Nadia Mirza Joins CNBC

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Former female anchor of AAJ TV has joined CNBC Pakistan TV channel. She was one of most senior news anchor in AAJ TV. Now she is hosting a show on CNBC Pakistan that is “Pakistan Aaj Raat”. She worked as news anchor and reporter for more than six years.

Source: Awamiweb

Edited by Abdullah39

Posted

so he was he when he was on AAJ TV and now he become she when joins CNBC? is not he/she another Begam thing like nawash ali?

Posted

my mistake SHE :rolleyes:

Posted

so he was he when he was on AAJ TV and now he become she when joins CNBC? is not he/she another Begam thing like nawash ali?

Speaking of Nawazish Ali..He got busted yesterday for hitting his mom and breaking her nose while he was drunk...he is currently in prison at Barakahou Islamabad.!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He got out on bail yesterday and moreover he was also drunk at the time of fight. They have some property dispute between brothers due to which his mother got injured between brothers fight. Although his mother had pardoned him, but as his alcoholic test turned out to be positive he was booked under Narcotics Act.

But God knows better what happened.

Edited by Imran

Posted

He got out on bail yesterday and moreover he was also drunk at the time of fight. They have some property dispute between brothers due to which his mother got injured between brothers fight. Although his mother had pardoned him, but as his alcoholic test turned out to be positive he was booked under Narcotics Act.

But God knows better what happened.

Ali Saleem a.k.a Begum Nawazish Ali has been sent to jail after he tortured her mother. His mother Farzana Saleem called Islamabad police and informed about the incident.

Ali Saleem has said that he has property dispute with the family which has been wrongly projected by his family. :mellow:

Source

Posted

why didn't they arrested him earlier? :huh: for deceiving people? :lol: "Modern Khussra"

2 people like this

Posted

why didn't they arrested him earlier? :huh: for deceiving people? :lol: "Modern Khussra"

Nice Terminology Modern Khussra :D

Posted

From my sources I have heard, he is not even a khusra he is Gay. Moreover he/she is an alcoholic + physical abuser. Ban him for TV appearances.

Posted

Have you any pic of Aaj News new Anchor Kiran Naz?

Posted

From my sources I have heard, he is not even a khusra he is Gay. Moreover he/she is an alcoholic + physical abuser. Ban him for TV appearances.

No sure about him (yes <_<) being gay but he's definitely a transvestite. Anyways this isn't anything of cause for me care...;)

Posted

Agree Ban him/her

By the way, Is not this thread is about Nadia Mirza <_<