Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New/Upcoming Games Discussions

659 posts in this topic

Posted

We'll use this thread for discussing new or upcoming games.

So, i was reading reviews about Duke Nukem Forever, and i was surprised to see the majority of bad reviews & scores, I haven't played it yet, but I've played DN3D in its time, and that was great, so I'm somewhat disappointed by the reviews, not that i care about them, since they've almost never turned out true for me, nor that i won't play it, i will definitely play it whether its good or not, just for the sake of good old times.

So anyway, have anyone of you tried it yet? If so, whats your opinion on it? And what do you think of the reviews?

Posted

i see its trailer graphics are Bad Its rating is 3 on Game spot.

Posted

Well, the graphics can't possibly be worse than Duke Nukem 3D, now can it? :P

Seriously though, I'll try it out maybe tomorrow & tell you my general opinion on it.

Posted

Ok, so I've played a few "chapter?" in it. And i just want to say, that the review are right for once... yes, that means the game sucks, every aspect of it, its just lame, and poor, be it gameplay, story, graphics, music, or whatever. <_< I'll still try to finish it, so i can give a it a fair review.

BTW, playing it on Hard difficulty. :P:D

Posted

Thanks you save my Dual Layer Dvd :)

Posted

Hey guys, did anyone of you played/tried Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition? I first thought it was a expansion pack or something, it seems more like a DLC to me, is it worth the download? I've already played SF IV, so i don't want to waste time & bandwidth on the same game with only a few new playable characters.

Posted

I'm downloading it currently.

Posted

Started playing Crysis2, man it is very tough game. Difficulty level is really awesome and AI is worth playing this game. Really loved it. Anyone else played this game?

Posted

I can't wait for Bioshock Infinit. Should be brilliant.

Posted

Here's my Duke Nukem Forever review:

Posted

Hey guys, did anyone of you played/tried Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition? I first thought it was a expansion pack or something, it seems more like a DLC to me, is it worth the download? I've already played SF IV, so i don't want to waste time & bandwidth on the same game with only a few new playable characters.

Its a definite buy if you havent played Super Street Fighter 4.

Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition has updated roster with great characters like Dudly, Juri, T.Hawk, Cody, and Gouken to name a few..

Posted

^ Does it have new ending movies for the older characters aswell or the same movies for them?

Posted

dunno really..

but the game is much more balanced, and I think its worth it if you are a fan

Posted

Max Payne 3 coming December 1st?

Recently Amazon, along with GameStop and a number of other stores, have altered the release date listed for Max Payne 3 to December 1st of this year. While it's not unusual for a store to give it's own approximated release date for a game that has not had a release date announced, according to an email from Amazon this date was set by the publisher and not by them. If this true and with less than six months to go according to the release date, we should be seeing a storm of Max Payne 3 media and information soon.

Amazon is also running discounts on all three versions of Max Payne 3. Both the PC and PlayStation 3 versions currently have $3 knocked off (how fitting!) and the 360 version has 17 cents knocked off the original price. The original price for both the PlayStation 3 and 360 versions is $59.99 while the PC version is priced in-line with every other PC game (that isn't Activision and EA) at only $49.99.

Source: http://www.rockstarwatch.net/news/1117/Max-Payne-3-coming-December-1st/

I wonder if its true... But then again, i don't really care, the game is likely gonna suck, infact i think its gonna be a pathetic sequel like DNF.

Posted

with no proper demo in site I fail to see it getting released this year...

Posted (edited)

Here's a good news for fans of True Crime. (I'm not a fan of the franchise, but I've been waiting for this particular rebooted game, more than GTA5 or SR3)

True Crime 3, which was canceled by Activision this February, is coming back! Square Enix has purchased publishing rights to the game, and the development is being continued by the same developer. Although Square Enix hasn't purchased the IP rights, so the game will likely be renamed, but since its a reboot, and a mostly different game, i don't care about that. The game will be released somewhere in 2012!

I'd also like to say a special F*ck you! to Activision, And a Thank you! to Square Enix.

As for those of you wondering why I'm so much interested in it? Take a look at this video:

Notice the action, the thrill, the graphics, the atmospheres... This game is gonna be like an epic mixture of GTA & Stranglehold. And I'm gonna actually buy this one!

Edited by Upsilon

Posted

Between Modern Warfare 3 & Battlefield 3, which do you think is gonna get better critical reception? I know for a fact that MW3 is gonna make more sales due to more fanboys, but which is gonna be a better game?

Posted

^I think MW3 will. coz its presentation has always been better than battlefield.

Posted

^ Maybe, but graphically, The PC version of BF3 is gonna spit on MW3's face. B)

Posted

Definitely looks better than DNF!

And i like the Tag "NO COVER. ALL MAN." B)

Posted

Started playing Crysis2, man it is very tough game. Difficulty level is really awesome and AI is worth playing this game. Really loved it. Anyone else played this game?

Yep..I ended it in 2 days B) very veru intrxtng GAME !!!

Posted

wow! i read today that EZIO from assasin creed will be appearing in the Soul Caliber V. interesting!

Posted

Downloading BF3! i'm excited anyone played this game?

Posted

^ Not yet, but i intend to. That game just looks irresistible. I hope it's nicely optimized for PC though, I don't wanna experience a crysis again. :P

Posted

BF3 is just a BC2 with better graphics. Not impressed.