• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kesc online duplicate bill

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone,

i tried using the online bill duplicate form @ kesc.com.pk website but i keep getting an error stating "the account number does not exist or the bill has not been generated yet", the 118 support staff told me to email the billing department, which so far i have not received a response from (2 days). any ideas how i can get a duplicate bill?

Posted

Cheap software...Cheap Results

Posted

i just checked my bill getting the same error

currently the meters are not being read and customers are charged on an average bill due to the kesc strike

Posted

alright, turns out my account number had been changed, i was able to get my bill using the new one. although the 118 people were completely useless, every time i called i got a "billing server is down" response. and they kept telling me to goto "bill.kesc.com.pk" which lands you on a powered by apache webpage. one guy even told me to try "kesc.com.pk,ivr" :P

Posted

did u go to Kesc office or spoke on phone

i have checked three bills all three from different areas in Karachi and i keep getting the same error ...

Posted

The new bill page at http://www.kesc.com.pk/OnlineDuplicateBill always give "The A/c number could not be found" error though the same a/c # is accepted by 118 complaint center.