How to Change wateen package

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I got the device from friend to check if it works with my area or no as he wasnt using the device recently so he asked me to put 1650 in to to get unlimited but i wana use it for the test purpose so can u tell me how can i chage the package to 5Gb per month ?? as he told me to visit the franchise and i hate to do that?

Posted

no way without visiting the franchise

Posted

just call the helpline 24 hours before your billing date and it will be changed but you will have to provide all the details

registered telephone number, address,nic number of your friend

call on=111365111 if calling from mobile then add 051-111365111

Posted

Simply its possible by dialing the customer care center of Wateen.....

Posted

visit the franchise but before paying the bill of next month.

Posted

Go to selfcare.wateen.com and there you'll see option "Change Package".

Select the package you want to apply for and next day you'll get confirmation call from Wateen. After confirmation your package will be changed.

Posted

I started using wateen 1mb 10gb on 1st september 2013 .... but it has ended on 15th sep ... with in 15 days .... now if i change my package to 1mb unlimited ... until which date can i use my unlimited internet ? plz help

Posted

I started using wateen 1mb 10gb on 1st september 2013 .... but it has ended on 15th sep ... with in 15 days .... now if i change my package to 1mb unlimited ... until which date can i use my unlimited internet ? plz help

Your 10GB package doesn't have restrictions on number of days, it all depends your usage. If you don't consume 10GB in 30 days it will work just fine.

The unlimited package also doesn't have any restrictions of days. If you want to change to unlimited package you can either call Wateen helpline at 111 365 111 or go to selfcare.wateen.com (if it is opening for you) and request for package change from there.