• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.

Google Banned Adsense Account In pakistan

21 posts in this topic

Posted

After 1 week ago I see Many People Lose His Adsense Account And All Is located in Pakistan Most Big sites Lose His Adsense Accounts.

Here is 1 Big Site in Pakistan he Lose Adsense Account

http://dailytimes.com.pk

And Many Other Sites These sites have Real content And Good Trusted User But Why google Banned profesniol bloggers account.

I see Google Forum there many Old User Say this is Political Game Pak And USA Relation is Not Good So he Start Disabled Account in Pakistan.

What you say about this issue. Bez 80% User Lose His Accounts in Pakistan

Posted

Enough of the conspiracy theories. Google is not facebook. Seems like they banned sites which were using tricks to increase traffic. If cheaters were caught, what is wrong with that?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Enough of the conspiracy theories. Google is not facebook. Seems like they banned sites which were using tricks to increase traffic. If cheaters were caught, what is wrong with that?

Yes i know Google is not facebook but Not All is Cheaters http://dailytimes.com.pk and same like other Professional bloggers lose his accounts Every body Know Why Google Banned Accounts in Pakistan In some days Ago Rehman Malik ask Some thing about Google see there http://pkpolitics.co...reatens-google/

Edited by jsfunstuff1

Posted

In which country people sale Adsense account in just Rs.250, it should be banned for those people

2 people like this

Posted

In which country people sale Adsense account in just Rs.250, it should be banned for those people

Agree but there are many BIG sites which violates adsense tos and google has no problem with them.

Posted

i'm having 3 different accounts on my over 30 different websites.

And most of them are Blackhat :D

Posted

I also Have But I safe :ph34r:

Posted

you people already violating the Terms by making multiple accounts and then crying that why they are banning you? :angry:

1 person likes this

Posted

you people already violating the Terms by making multiple accounts and then crying that why they are banning you? :angry:

x2. Not only whining but also cooking up crazy conspiracy theories to support their fail logic.

Posted

If any Body Break the TOS then Google Banned Him No problem But In these days Google Banned very Trusted Sites Accounts If you have time Then Visit google adsense Forum you Know what is truth I know Google is Boss and Boss Is always Right but It's not fair with Those User who fallow TOS.

Posted (edited)

If any Body Break the TOS then Google Banned Him No problem But In these days Google Banned very Trusted Sites Accounts If you have time Then Visit google adsense Forum you Know what is truth I know Google is Boss and Boss Is always Right but It's not fair with Those User who fallow TOS.

LOL! i am following this issue since OCT 14 and i know what's really going on, but always remember

اکثر گہیوں کے ساتھ گھن بھی پس جاتا ہے

Edited by MZC

Posted

spot on, MZC. But lets pray for resumption of those accounts which were not violating TOS :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Google banned Pakistani publishers account for some certain reasons but after reading your post, i am getting feelings, google has done right.

Posted

Let me share an experience with you which I think is very relevant to this issue. I had a friend who wanted to start up a new website and asked me about Adsense. I told him all about it. A couple of days after that I got a message from him that I didn't tell him the whole story about Adsense and he has learnt a lot of "tricks" that will help him make more money. I told him to keep away from these kind of tricks and just focus on the content on his website but he was adamant.

He also came to my website and clicked a few ads without even reading the content and told me:

"See I earned you a little bit of money".

I told him to shut up and stop clicking ads just for the sake of it. But he was like you're a coward and nothing will happen. And you will see that I'll earn more from my website. I asked him to go ahead and apply those tricks. :)

A week after that I got a message from him that his adsense account has been blocked! :D Thank God he learnt the lesson in time. Why do we always have to resort to tricks and "jugaars" to make money??

Posted

I think Google banned Pakistani publishers account for some certain reasons but after reading your post, i am getting feelings, google has done right.

No i think all is not same i agree if google banned account if some body play any trick but in these days many trusted sites lose his account the question is why he banned trusted and 3 to 5 years old account in pakistan i read on google forum these sites owners Apply for appeal and google opened some accounts but still some are waiting.

Posted

if we not play with google adsense accounts not banned

Posted

Google farming ban accounts if you click on their banners.

Naturally I drive with Google Adsense and valueclickmedia.com

When I have vacancies, but I used to have real advertisers directly used to take up all my space.

Posted

Google farming ban accounts if you click on their banners.

Naturally I drive with Google Adsense and valueclickmedia.com

When I have vacancies, but I used to have real advertisers directly used to take up all my space.

Yes I think Direct advertisers is best option but if you have not then try buysellads.com

Posted

As far as i know about http://dailytimes.com.pk its design is very old and bad it appears on completely left side on by lcd

so maybe google disabled adsense on dailytimes because of site navigation

Posted

Google banned these site,may be they are involved click fraud and as a punishment Google blocked adsense