• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is it possible to recover lost /stolen Phone in Pakistan?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

in many countrys using IMEI number you can track your lost/stolen phone with help of Service provider plus consulting with police i mean anything like this is possible in Pakistan?

Posted

in many countrys using IMEI number you can track your lost/stolen phone with help of Service provider plus consulting with police i mean anything like this is possible in Pakistan?

Pity it is!

3 of my phones(C7,SAM-GIO and Nokia 500) got stolen. I reported to police got the IMEI blocked by PTA and still waiting. Literally its just one call away from getting your IMEI traced but here in Pakistan no way you can get things back...I've been waiting for any response from police or PTA but nothing as of yet.

Posted (edited)

^ Your phone(s) are maybe in use with unregistered sim cards?

Edited by armada

Posted

^^ sad ..... your GIO also lost ?

That one have also tracker in that.

Posted

I think we have similar threads.....search through the forum and might find it

Posted

search and give links here I'll check

Posted

Posted

Posted

My brothers stolen phone was stolen in 2005 and was reported to CPLC..They called us once and said your mobile has been recovered and indeed they returned it to us...

1 person likes this

Posted

My brothers stolen phone was stolen in 2005 and was reported to CPLC..They called us once and said your mobile has been recovered and indeed they returned it to us...

in Pakistan :o

Posted

yup!!

I also heard about guys who got calls from CPLC saying thy had been carrying stolen phones...of course I also heard that thy are too swamped right now and that they lack the manpower to get the work done on time....

1 person likes this

Posted

in Pakistan :o

yeah and the big thing is that they did not ask for any kickbacks...

Posted

yeah and the big thing is that they did not ask for any kickbacks...

In Pakistan okay but no Kickbacks that i can NOT believe sorry :)

Posted (edited)

No chance man.. I have lost my samsung s2 4-5 days back... searched for it hard but couldn't find.Forget it ,don't waste your energy/blood and time.

Edited by koder
1 person likes this

Posted

No chance man.. I have lost my samsung s2 4-5 days back... searched for it hard but couldn't find.Forget it ,don't waste your energy/blood and time.

if you lost your phone in Abbotabad then only American forces can find it

1 person likes this

Posted

why don't you people install tracker apps

Posted

Yeah there is a software named StealthGenie.It is mobile spy software.It have lots of features like GPS mobile phone tracking,Call recording,SMS,MMS,Internet activities.You can browse there official features webpage here http://www.stealthgenie.com/features.aspx

Posted

All those software need internet. One who buys a stolen phone runs factory reset the very first thing. Even thieves are that much capable.

Some are so nice that after stealing a phone, they call the owner after some days and offer the phone back for a small and reasonable amount/premium. Maybe their service charges :D hahahaaa

Posted

Posted

My cousin lost his mobile. I complained it to PTA's email address: [email protected]

After getting all his details they replied in email that your imei number which you posted us in email is blocked now.

But database isn't updated after December due to which you are unable to check whether your imei is blocked or not.

One can check their database of blocked cells at:

http://www.pta.gov.pk/imei/imei.asp

Its a good practice to register stolen IMEI. But with such efficient and superb law enforcement system Its near to impossible to get the phone back. Like as stated above 3 of my phones got stolen but as of yet the FIR couldn't get registered just because there is no victim in this case. How pathetic is that? So its all about hope that can bring our stolen things back in Pakistan.

Posted

Its a good practice to register stolen IMEI. But with such efficient and superb law enforcement system Its near to impossible to get the phone back. Like as stated above 3 of my phones got stolen but as of yet the FIR couldn't get registered just because there is no victim in this case. How pathetic is that? So its all about hope that can bring our stolen things back in Pakistan.

You go to sleep while travelling? :rolleyes:

Posted

You go to sleep while travelling? :rolleyes:

didn't get it...?

Posted

:huh:کیا آپ سفر میں یا آفس میں سو جاتے ہیں؟ اور لوگ آپ کا موبائل لے اُڑتے ہیں

Posted

didn't get it...?

now it's pretty clear why you had lost 3 mobiles lolx

Posted

now it's pretty clear why you had lost 3 mobiles lolx

well you know wat..the thief was smart enough and literally stole my cell from my house while I was sleeping.... :ph34r: ..nothing else only cell phone within a split of 10mins...along with charger...8 in the morning.