Ufone BBM service for 350rs?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

In Rs. 350/- Unlimited BBM, FB, Twitter. 1 email account, 1gb Data Limit. Is this true?

Plus how does BBM work? Can someone explain to me?.. If i buy a BB mobile along with a ufone sim and if i subscribe to the BBM Package, will 350 be deducted from my credit every month?

Posted

you forgot taxes :D

1 person likes this

Posted

In Rs. 350/- Unlimited BBM, FB, Twitter. 1 email account, 1gb Data Limit. Is this true?

It is a Pakistani company ufcuk so it must not be true recheck all terms and conditions also hidden costs (Taxes)

Plus how does BBM work? Can someone explain to me?.

Its basically like MSN. Every blackberry has a unique pin and you can invite people to be in your contacts by sending an invite to their pin number or they can invite you and you can exchange videos texts photos etc. Its all private

e.g. even if you are exchanging emails with mulan omer nobody will knows it with whom you're chatting

. If i buy a BB mobile along with a ufone sim and if i subscribe to the BBM Package, will 350 be deducted from my credit every month?

they will bill you every month maybe?

Posted

It is a Pakistani company ufcuk so it must not be true recheck all terms and conditions also hidden costs (Taxes)

Plus how does BBM work? Can someone explain to me?.

Its basically like MSN. Every blackberry has a unique pin and you can invite people to be in your contacts by sending an invite to their pin number or they can invite you and you can exchange videos texts photos etc. Its all private

e.g. even if you are exchanging emails with mulan omer nobody will knows it with whom you're chatting

. If i buy a BB mobile along with a ufone sim and if i subscribe to the BBM Package, will 350 be deducted from my credit every month?

they will bill you every month maybe?

No i know what BBM is.. I want to know that if i buy a blackberry mobile and have a ufone sim, Then what would be the process to turn on BBM and unlimited internet on my mobile? What will be the charges? (ive heard its 350 plus tax and it amounts to something like 580 or something) and how will the charges be deducted? Will i need to have a postpaid connection for it?

Posted

No i know what BBM is.. I want to know that if i buy a blackberry mobile and have a ufone sim, Then what would be the process to turn on BBM and unlimited internet on my mobile? What will be the charges? (ive heard its 350 plus tax and it amounts to something like 580 or something) and how will the charges be deducted? Will i need to have a postpaid connection for it?

I think its around Rs. 1,000 excluding taxes.

Posted (edited)

350 inclusive of taxes as advertised..

Edited by Mumtaz

Posted

Agreed. Its now Rs. 350 inclusive for taxes. Its a very good offer indeed. Ofcourse this has been introducted because nobody wants to buy a BB these days and people are not using BB services. Everybody has either an iPhone, Android or any other smartphone like phone these days at a very reasonable price with which people can chat free using lots of services like WhatsApp, Kik Messenger and Viber etc.

Posted

its 350 rs per month including taxes but for it you must have a postpaid connection. in short if you own a BB then you would need to take 1300rs with you to any service center and you will get the sim with BB services (social package) activated on it.

i am using the service and it rockxz.