Open Blocked Websites :) Enjoy

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys

Download Tor Project (Just Like Firefox Browser)

All it works like we Download Movies from Torrents.

https://www.torproject.org/

Open any Website at Maximum available Peer to give you speed.

Note : Install it , Then wait for a while to it configure its built in browser to Open up (Same like Firefox)

And rest is Up to you :) What you Open

Posted

tor is old.

Much simpler options are available.

Posted

tor is old.

Much simpler options are available.

Make your Contribution for sure !

As Far as Tor is concerned, its ads free service works like you torrent. So Nothing so far so good available FREE than this service :)

Posted

I have used TOR. almost 5 years ago. it was bit tricky to set up back then although I am not sure now. But I wasn't able to download torrents on my cable connection...

But here is the simple/free VPN solution. Download and install http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/. run it. when the icon turns green. start browsing.

Posted

Hotspot shield got its single External IP to be shared by thousands of users around,

By the way , Now a days Tor Project is an Excellent choice to have realtime downloads alongwith torrents downloads too.

Posted

Well blocked sites opening at very great speed with tor.

Posted

torprject is used by millions around the world do get your copy before it gets blocked by PTA.

Posted

AdvOR is GUI based TOR. Its very easy to use.

Posted

I have used TOR. almost 5 years ago. it was bit tricky to set up back then although I am not sure now. But I wasn't able to download torrents on my cable connection...

But here is the simple/free VPN solution. Download and install http://download.cnet...otspot-shield/. run it. when the icon turns green. start browsing.

It's works ok but it's annoying as hell. Constant pop-ups, advertisements, etc. But I'd still say it's better than Tor...

Personally, i just use free proxy sites whenever i need to view blocked sites. No unnecessary softwares needed at all. B)

Posted

Is "Tor" really the best solution ?, or even 'a' solution

for what ails broadband web surfers behind the PK

firewall ?.

As I understand it, Tor will give you anonymity when

you go knocking on somebody's front door. But if there

is a chowkidar sitting on your own door, how will you

get past him ?. Does Tor have the facility to help you

scale your wall and go out that-a-way ?. Here, I am

talking with reference to Tor that works with browsers.

Secondly, Tor-for-browsers makes it clear that you can't

have any plugins working in your browser. Not even

Flash player apps. Does that mean we can't go to, let's

say Hulu, and watch The Family Guy's latest episode ?.

Appears very limiting, if that is only how it'll work. And

as regards to hot-spot shield, I second Upsilon. There

are d/c and freeze-ups and when it does work, it lacks

the bwth needed to play streaming videos.

I'll take a look at AdvOR. Thanks for the suggestions

guys. We will def need all minds working together to

get to the best solution.

Sheikh 'Tamak ToiyaN' Chilli

Posted

Hotspot shield being annoying, the reason is very simple its free-trial. You always have the option of buying it to make it pleasant to use with more functionality/features/no annoying problems. after all, they spent money and time to make the software and related server with which you connect and by-pass restrictions.

As far as I remember, TOR used to be non-profit software written by knowledgeable internet users and run by volunteer common internet users who run their PCs 24hrs as servers using their bandwidths and TOR to facilitate others who need em. That's why they didn't allow torrents or such downloading which consumes too much bandwidth or resources. At least it was like when I tried TOR 4 or 5 years ago. I can't really say much the current situation of the TOR project. Unless they start charging for it, the situation should be the same with the exception of increased bandwidth consumption and possible torrents allowance.

Regarding the level of restrictions, the functionality of any VPN/proxy softwares (specially paid ones) varies and eventually, the ISPs always have the upper hand since they are in control of the pipes. In a simple words, the 'chowkidar' as shiekh_chillie put it, always has the danda. if he doesn't, whats the point of him being a chowkidar right? :)

But there many good solutions depending on the levels of restrictions and what your pocket allows cause buying your copy will rid you of other problems such as, lags, restricted bandwidths etc which are there for the sole purpose of you buying it after using the free version.

Personally I don't use any proxy/VPS software. Cause my internet foot prints are mostly based on torrents and those too, from private trackers. I download things I want to see, hear or install... and WP, google & comapny, skype and some other common sites are still not restricted yet ... so :)

But if the sh!t really started to hit the fence, I am sure I will find a way depending on the situation and share with you guys too...

Posted

i thought tor is hell slow and only used y activists to stay annonymous,,

Posted

i got low ping VPS server in europe and installed VPN on it. super fast :P

Posted

tor is slow.. browsing is slow on it.Is it fine for you guys?

Posted

Change the servers from the available list that has the most upload speed

Posted

Didn't get you..can you show the snaps?

Posted

Regarding the level of restrictions, the functionality of any VPN/proxy softwares (specially paid ones) varies and eventually, the ISPs always have the upper hand since they are in control of the pipes. In a simple words, the 'chowkidar' as shiekh_chillie put it, always has the danda. if he doesn't, whats the point of him being a chowkidar right?

How would an ISP go about blocking a VPN though? They could block ports but if you have access to the VPN server you could run it through port 80...(they really can't block that port as HTTP works through that port).

I guess they could run some traffic analysis and come to the conclusion you are using a VPN and ask you to stop...but I doubt any ISPs would be willing to spend their own resources on this endeavour.

Posted

They may or may not but it depends who's asking the ISP to do so....

Posted

Enjoying :)

1 person likes this

Posted

so guys what do u suggest after all testing?

tor?

hotspot sheild?

advor?

proxies?

proxy sites?

Posted (edited)

numeric proxies with 8080 3128 ports always gives me best speed and less latency

Edited by armada

Posted

u would like to share?

Posted

The only way to open blocked sites is to open the bloody mouths and shout at PTA for making you suffer! There is no other solution. For once, stop finding loopholes and do something yourself.

Posted

lolx Simply Use Torproject thats it man.

Who got time to write to PTA to Open websites for us lolx

Posted

u would like to share?

check PM