WTB - Chinese Tablet

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys pls share your experience & also suggest me a good chinese tablet.

Posted

Ainol Novo Elf.

Posted

how much is it for and what are the specs ? are you using it pls share your experience.

Posted

Posted

how much is it for and what are the specs ? are you using it pls share your experience.

price should be between 14000-17000, 1.2GHz manycore cpu, 1GB RAM, 512MB GPU, 8GB Storage, Front Camera, ICS 4.0 etc. There are lots of China tablets available in Pakistan these days, but Ainol is a trusted brand, also they release firmware updates regularly on their website.

Posted

price should be between 14000-17000, 1.2GHz manycore cpu, 1GB RAM, 512MB GPU, 8GB Storage, Front Camera, ICS 4.0 etc. There are lots of China tablets available in Pakistan these days, but Ainol is a trusted brand, also they release firmware updates regularly on their website.

@MZC...can u tell me any reliable shop in Lahore for purchasing these kind of tablets? And what about warranty of such tabs. Thanks

Posted

There is usually no warranty, i would recommend you to buy from online stores like homeshopping etc because local shops are not so reliable with china products, Online stores now offer Cash on Delivery and almost 7 days guarantee.

Posted

hy i am using view PAD 97a and with android 2.3 and it's working fine with me so i will suggest you this i am not a very good user of android so any one here can let me know how can I update the android version ?