Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pakistan Forums

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Assalam O Alaikum

Hope that you all are fne in health. It has been a long time since i have posted here about an update to Pak Forums.

Pakistan Forums has recently completed a big forum template upgrade. Pakistan Forums was hacked by a indian group called "xParam3tr" I will upload the screenshot of what our visitors could see when they visited our website. However Pakistan Forums has recovered the website and we are back up :).

Pakistan Forums is basically a discussion forum area for all Pakistan's Lovers / Pakistan People. At PF you can discuss about the latest happenings and on going crisis as well as many other entertainment topics can also be posted. you can check our website for further info on it.

The latest addon's at PF are;

- Thanks System Updated

- Member Profiles Updated

- Status updates ( also get updated on your facebook and twitter accounts )

- Login Via FACEBOOK nd TWITTER (Via Windows Live ID Coming Soon)

- Moods System

- Friends System

- Videos System

- Gallery System

- New Moderation System

- Too Old Posts Archeive System

- Watch Episodes of Different TV Showz

- Pakistan Classifieds (Coming Soon)

- Chats System

And much more. So what are you waiting for join us at www.waleeddc.com and join the growing Pakistan Forums Community :).

Pakistan Zindabad

Posted

Screenshot

post-1-0-76708400-1334000935.png

Posted

Hmmm... I distinctly recall you stating earlier in that your website was hacked by some Chinese hacker and that all Chinese IPs should be banned. Are you going to ban all Indian IPs now too?

Posted

Hmmm... I distinctly recall you stating earlier in that your website was hacked by some Chinese hacker and that all Chinese IPs should be banned. Are you going to ban all Indian IPs now too?

ROFL. Soon the only IP that can access those forums will be admin's IP. All other IPs will be ban due to fear from hacking.

Posted (edited)

Mr.Asad,

Wow what a lame reply indeed. The thing i mentioned there was something what was being told all over the net got that.

Seem's like you dont seem to even know about this Indian Hacking Group.

Nerd.

Edited by Pakistan Forums

Posted

Hahaha! Its time someone needs to visit Guantanamo Bay. Happy journey :lol:

Posted

Nerd.

OMG. Naming calling on these forums. :P :P :P

P.S. Just kidding.

Posted

and this guy thinks Thulla can't view the post revisions. :lol:

Posted

Take A look at this new made Pakistani awareness webpage :) do share your thoughts and reviews :)

http://merapassionpakistan.com/english/