• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.

how to change wateen device dafault password ?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Assalam o alaikum wa rehmat ULLAH .

i have wateen wifi device and i want to know how to change the default password which is

user name = user

password = user

when ever i change it works ok until the device is rebooted . and once it restarts it again become default to user / user .

Model Name ZTE IX380 Software Version PWA_IX380V1.0.0B06 Hardware Version f63B

Any help would b appreciated .

jazak ALLAH

Edited by nadeem5476

Posted

what does help line staff say?

Posted

unable to connect them so far , waiting and waiting ....

Posted

same problem here, username or password resets automatically on rebooting of router.

Posted

unable to connect them so far , waiting and waiting ....

Is it something like this?

Posted

they called me yesterday and said that you cant change the same because you dont have rights for that ! and they asked me the required password which i want to set up instead of user / user and then i told them the same and they said plz turn on the device and i did so ! after ten minutes they called me back and said ok your new password is not set and you can check ! i checked and i said thanks !

But when i rebooted the device in the evening it is again set to default one that is

user / user !

Now sent them email . and still no response from them so far.

Posted

finally they inquired about this seriously and told me after uch struggling that there is a BUG in this matter , they need a PATCH ( anew patch to fix this issue) and they will let me know once it will b available !

HUH !

i replied that hopefully you will get that before 21st december 2012 ! :)

Posted

Lol what a yateem organization. Even staff does not know how neutered their CPEs are.

Posted

an update :

they called me in the morning and said that they will replace my wifi device and will install Motorola new device as my existing device has some patching issues and as this is an older model too , i said i have no issues if the wifi device is replaced without any extra charges , they said they will do this free of cost and will replace the same within 2 days !

wow great response :)

PS - internet speed it outclass , i have just a 1 mbps pkg and most of the time i get 1.5 to 1.6 mbps and over 2.1 mbps in late night.

signal strength is 26 !!!! outclass.

Posted

PS - internet speed it outclass , i have just a 1 mbps pkg and most of the time i get 1.5 to 1.6 mbps and over 2.1 mbps in late night.

signal strength is 26 !!!! outclass.

Good to see you happy with their speed. I am also using 1 mbps package, It is fast too but I never bothered to "check" the speed, if websites are opening fine for me I am OK.

Can you please tell me how actually you check your internet speed?

Posted

you can get wateen franchise in f 10 markaz islambad's number from ptcl inquiry they will change your password according to your desire.