Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ptcl EVO connection with tablet

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i have recently purchased a tablet Ainol novo7 Elf II, it supoorts external 3g evo dongle as written in the specification, but as i attach evo EC169 (white color) it only shows "3g" on top edge of the wifi signals only when wifi is already connected. but if wifi is OFF then nothing happened. the model EC169 is not mentioned in the specification but on the questions and answers page of "AINOL NOVO7 elf 2" website it clearly written by technical person of novo7 elf II that it supports. if someone has idea about this evo interfacing then plz share.

Edited by trm33

Posted

the problem has been solved now i can use evo 3g EC169 with tablet.

Posted

A.slam bro i also have a ainol novo 7 aurora tablet and ptcl evo know i dont know how to connect the evo to tablet via OTG cable cuz every time when i connect the evo to tab the blue light in evo blinks but nothing happens. plz help me....... thank you so much

Posted

How you solve this problem? Did you install new ROM for Elf II for this, if so name the ROM.

Posted

first u have to get the administrative powers by rooting the tablet ; rooting file and installing procedure is available on ainol official website forum, then u have to install "ppp widget" from google play. but before rooting install ppp widget, if it shows msg "no root access" then root the tablet.

Posted

Brother i have done this but "ppp icon" is saying that "port not found" plz help me i have novo crystal and i have ptcl evo ec169