EVo Wingle 9.3 Mbps USB modem with builtin Wi-Fi hotspot

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Major draw back it needs usb powered each time.... best is to used Nitro or EVO cloud for 100% portability

Thanks

Posted (edited)

I want to know that can I connect to PC like Evo 3g 3.1mbps or It only works on wifi

and

I am getting 200 to 250 Kbps downloading speed on Evo 3g 3.1Mbps What you think what speeds I will get on Evo Wingle 9.3Mbps

any idea?

Edited by najamcu

Posted

Yes you can i think as i didnt used it :P .... but u can get it confirmed from their help line

Thanks

Posted

Ptcl is saying that it is only Wifi Hotspot

Thanks

Posted

Evo cloud is the best. U can also plug it in your car usb port ( for power) and it gives 5 hours standby when only one out of five device is attached.

Posted

Whats the range of Wingle? as per their site its 100M Really :o? or its 10 meters ...mistakenly placed one more ZERO :P

Thanks

Posted

this is #$%^%$# ptcl internet speed of 3G evo wingle in karachi near PTCL head office #$%# you...

Download speed 0.85 Mbps 

upload 0.46 mbps

Pkg 2500/- pm

Posted

^

Welcome to Peee Teeee Ceeeee LLLL...

Thanks

Posted

Seen wingle postpaid package Rs. 1,200/- for 30gb but not on PTCL website. 

Any one have information on postpaid package Rs. 1,200/- ?

Posted

my wingle speed in gojra city is verry poor ................

ptcl says its 9.3mbps ???? 

its only 2 mb speed

i attached picure of speed test in gojra city near about faisalabad jus check it

ptclwinglespeedingojrac.png

Posted

I want to know that can I connect to PC like Evo 3g 3.1mbps or It only works on wifi

and

I am getting 200 to 250 Kbps downloading speed on Evo 3g 3.1Mbps What you think what speeds I will get on Evo Wingle 9.3Mbps

any idea?

you will get like 700kbps-1mb downloading speed with EVO Wingle, EVO Wingle & 3G Nitro cloud give the same functionality to its users, however, the difference lies in the device types. For Wingle to operate, the user must have a USB power source like a Laptop or any external USB power source. For Nitro Cloud however, all you need to do is switch-on the device and you can get connected anytime anywhere without the need of a power source.

Posted

Whats the range of Wingle? as per their site its 100M Really :o? or its 10 meters ...mistakenly placed one more ZERO :P

Thanks

The device will need to be within 33 feet or 10 meters of the Wi-Fi device to work. So a user can keep the Evo Wifi Cloud in their pocket, laptop bag, or sitting on a desk or window ledge across a room (for better coverage).

Posted

Seen wingle postpaid package Rs. 1,200/- for 30gb but not on PTCL website. 

Any one have information on postpaid package Rs. 1,200/- ?

the postpaid package have too many options but with postpaid you canbonly have unlimited package,for three months bundle postpaid package you need to pay 7500/month,and for 30gb prepaid package you need to pay 1500/month.