Youtube is not working with stealthy addon of firefox :-(... how to UNBLOCK

124 posts in this topic

Posted

ptcl has blocked many proxy sites ... and also blocked STEALTHY addon of firefox .... How to unblock youtube with stealthy ..... I dont want  to open with vpn's ....... This error comes .....

Valued Customer!
This website access is restricted either due to instructions of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority or because of Policy Implementations by concerned ISP/WebAdmin.
In case you feel this webpage is legitimate and should be accessible, please contact our Customer Care Centre @1218.
Apologies for inconvenience..

Posted

Drive a stake through PTCL's DSL router's heart. That's all you can do :P

Posted

It is working fine at my end.

Sheikh 'Work It' Chilli

Posted

Is youtube working f9 on stealthy addon firefox on ur side ??? Do u have ptcl or any other ISP?

Posted

Yup, on PTCL. And I am using Google DNS with it.

What Stealthy does, is provide FF with a different

proxy, every time you turn it on/off. If Youtube isn't

working with one proxy, keep turning Stealthy on/off

until you arrive at a proxy that works.

Sometimes, it takes more than 4-5 tries to get to a

working proxy.

Sheikh 'Nuskha-e-Keemiya' Chilli

Posted

@ OP simply change your DNS to Google public DNS server 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Clear/Flush your DNS cache and restart your PC... That's it.

Good Luck!

Posted

Aslaam O Alaikum, I need help about portforwarding form router to ptcl modem do u know how can i do it? Regards

Posted

^In correct terminology you need port forwarding from PTCL modem to your Router :P

Check your Inbox...

Posted

@heat blaster I have install anonymoX but it is loading again and again then it says unable to connect what is the problem with it ? Are u sure it is working now

Posted

^It happens when their servers are overloaded. and Stealthy is just fine. I checked it again, and it's working fine. just change your DNS server.

Posted

i m using google dns but stealthy is not working on click it greens but youtube not opens :-(

Posted

^Stealthy is using different proxy servers around the world, and many of them are not working properly. Just click again on icon and reload the page. You'll get a working one in few tries.

Posted

i have tried 10 to 15 times clicking on the icon but never got success :-(

what is that problem ???

Posted

@jammes

can you load youtube page with it?

Posted

No i can't load youtube with stealthy just

This error comes .....

Valued Customer!
This website access is restricted either due to instructions of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority or because of Policy Implementations by concerned ISP/WebAdmin.
In case you feel this webpage is legitimate and should be accessible, please contact our Customer Care Centre @1218.
Apologies for inconvenience..

Posted

^you need to flush your system DNS cache, which is stored by your OS and additionally by your Browser.

Kindly refer to post #6 of this thread to flush your system DNS cache, and restart your system.

Posted

^you need to flush your system DNS cache, which is stored by your OS and additionally by your Browser.

Kindly refer to post #6 of this thread to flush your system DNS cache, and restart your system.

I have done all this again but nothing happend :-( what is the problem i think in quetta this policy has not been implemented :-)

Any other way for openning youtube?????

Posted

^No the policy is the same. I'm also seeing this annoying PTCL crap message occasionally, but only when a proxy fails to patch the site.

Posted

Without any addon. Just using google dns youtube open fine. But no video playing. It always says. Error loading video.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Posted

I am using PTCL with google DNS and its been a while since I am able to open YT with https ... at first it wasn't working with this set up when jDk mentioned this an other thread ... but now its been over a month with little to no problem, I am able to use YT.

Posted

I am using PTCL with google DNS and its been a while since I am able to open YT with https ... at first it wasn't working with this set up when jDk mentioned this an other thread ... but now its been over a month with little to no problem, I am able to use YT.

But by doing this some videos shows error loading videos type message  :-(

Posted

But by doing this some videos shows error loading videos type message  :-(

Yes, but simply refreshing the page once or twice helps if not then I try that vid later ...

Posted

give a tut

Posted

What's your gateway & IP address pool these days ? I can no longer access Youtube with https protocol. It simply says "connection has been reset".