Torrents' Trackers Connection Timed Out :S

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I DONT UNDERSTAND THT TORRENTS PROBLM IS FROM TORRENT SERVER INTERNATIONALY OR ITS DUE TO PTCL SUBMARINE CABLE FAULT OR PTCL BLOCKS IT???

IF PTCL BLOCK ALL ENTERTAIN THEN LEAVE THIS CHOOSE ANOTHER NOT WORKING WITH VPN OR OTHER PROXIES???

Posted

Why the fk do sharks cut ptcl's international cable every year.It has to do something with zardari :P

1 person likes this

Posted

i found a way to download without using vpn..

Posted

why not to share the way u have found. instead of telling us that u found a way to download torrents without vpn. so it will help others too if the way worked for all... but i added a torrent and i jumped to max torrent speed for few mins then again it gets down. so who knows may be torrents are back or getting back slowly slowly. as On PG lots of members saying torrents to work as normal for them.s o may be it will be back for us too in few days.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I can't open wiredpakistan for the past several hours on PTCL. currently using proxy.  Anyone else having same problem?

Edited by kratos24

Posted

same problem was with me for a few hours. Now its opening.

Posted

sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt,Let me know how it goes people!

Posted

Thanks for listening to me and posting about it. Will see once light comes back. And will update if that works or not.

Btw just downloaded sahab biwi aur gangster return dvdscr :) with full speed on 4mb ptcl... so i guess its back or its back for some time as in morning i also posted that i was getting full speed but then did not get it. But will try vuze too... and udp is now unblocked bcoz when i see on trackers id there r 5 udp trackers then 2/3 out 5 works and other timeout...

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

Posted

Thanks for listening to me and posting about it. Will see once light comes back. And will update if that works or not.

Btw just downloaded sahab biwi aur gangster return dvdscr :) with full speed on 4mb ptcl... so i guess its back or its back for some time as in morning i also posted that i was getting full speed but then did not get it. But will try vuze too... and udp is now unblocked bcoz when i see on trackers id there r 5 udp trackers then 2/3 out 5 works and other timeout...

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

i would've posted earlier but for some reason i was unable to access WP as of right now im using tv-release.net and myrls.me,i use 180upload and billionuploads filehosts as they are absolutely free with great speeds.

Posted

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

i would've posted earlier but for some reason i was unable to access WP as of right now im using tv-release.net and myrls.me,i use 180upload and billionuploads filehosts as they are absolutely free with great speeds.

But do they have resume support if we stop the file and later resume it again? From where we paused it?

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

Posted

But do they have resume support if we stop the file and later resume it again? From where we paused it?

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

use myrls.me and download from billionuploads the link is available for your ip address for 4 hours that means you can resume inside 4 hours but after 4 hours have passed your link will expire then you have to visit the link again copy the new  link location(after captcha etc) go to idm and double click on file which was interrupted and replace old link with new link then u can resume from exact same point hope i didnt confuse you.

1 person likes this

Posted

torrents are not working the trackers keep timing out :S

Posted

can you share it plz

Posted

**Go to page 3

Posted

Some trackers are just started to work, but its just luck cause they work & times out at the same time lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok i will try the site in morning.

$€nt fRom GaLaXy SIII.

Posted

Enable encryption our use encrypted clients. Do report Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Posted

fault in fiber optic undersea cable.

Posted

Tried it and did not worked for me. Same issue :(

Sent From NeX-GeN GaLaxy S3 :-)

Posted

Enable encryption our use encrypted clients.

Do report

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

In utorrent i already have encrypt option to forced. But the one u mention cant see it on u torrent.

Posted

Expect situation to improve within 2 days tops :)

https://twitter.com/PTCLCares

1 person likes this

Posted

I already have those 2 options (encryption & peer lazy bitfield) enabled in utorrent since I started using it and believe me it doesn't help with this problem :/

Posted (edited)

A couple of nights ago, there was an internet outage, at least on PTCL, and my guess is there was more to it than just business as usual. Something changed, something sinister; and that has been repeated in the 48 hours but not for so many hours at a time. It's like Internet Loadshedding. Forbidden haramz sites, like Youtube, are now displaying this message:

------

Valued Customer!
This website access is restricted either due to instructions of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority or because of Policy Implementations by concerned ISP/WebAdmin.
In case you feel this webpage is legitimate and should be accessible, please contact our Customer Care Centre @1218.
Apologies for inconvenience..

------

More sites have been blocked since, i.e. sites which previously hadn't been blacklisted. Secure YT doesn't work anymore, and it is possible the network engineers have fouled up things like they did a few years ago, only the effects may be more localised this time.

It would not surprise me if a week from now, torrents still don't work. Let's face it, laws and regulations don't apply to the rich and powerful. So why not block torrents? Etisalat bought PTCL for the real estate, the cash from customers is just the topping. PTCL and Etisalat managers laugh while they listen to customer complaint recordings. I think I saw it on a torrent I once could download. Bye bye cruel Internet.

Edited by Wire

Posted

Expect situation to improve within 2 days tops :)

https://twitter.com/PTCLCares

Yaar i hope thats true. So we can enjoy again.

Posted

Same here I sincerely hope the problem resolves. The high latency with international servers is wreaking havoc in my office and I barely can upload anything. Is this Twitter account the real deal though?