Air Indus "New Airline in Pakistan"

29 posts in this topic

Posted

994778_199714883520052_1095155710_n14.jp
Air Indus Launched in Pakistan Starting Flight Operations from 28th July 2013

Posted by: WiKi on July 25, 2013 in Breaking NewsWeather & Travel Leave a comment

Thursday 25th July 2013: Recently the long delayed launch of Air Indus has finally come to the launching point. Air Indus Airlines is a new low cost Pakistani Airline that will be starting operations on domestic basis and is expected to expand it’s operations on international basis as well with a slogan of Fly With Difference.

Air Indus has announced to start it’s flight operations from Sunday 28th July 2013 when the 1st flight of Air Indus will be operated under Flight No. I60203 operating from Karachi – Lahore. The flight is scheduled to depart from Jinnah International Airport, Karachi at 18:30 PST and will arrive at Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore at 20:15 having a standard flight duration of 01:45 minutes.

img1.jpg

The airline announced about the confirmation of operations in Pakistan via this press release at their website:

Karachi, July 15th: Air Indus is pleased to announce the issuance of AOC by Pakistan’s Civil Aviation authority (CAA).

The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.

Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time. Currently the fleet of Air Indus Features Boeing 737-300′s and 1 Boeing 737-301. The aircraft’s have a seating capability of 148 Passengers with all economy class layout. Here’s a bit more about the aircraft’s being operated by Air Indus:

Manufacturer Aircraft MSN BOEING 737-300 27469 BOEING 737-300 27910 BOEING 737-301 24672

According to the website of Air Indus initially they will be starting operations from Karachi to Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Peshawar and Quetta. Booking for these sectors has started. The airline plans to start flights to Skardu, Dera Ghazi Khan and Sialkot as well in future.

Booking Procedure:

• Online Web Booking at www.airindus.com.pk
  • Contact Center 021 11 11 INDUS (46387)
  • Airport Counter’s and Offices

Pakistan Plus team will be posting a review over the airline’s flight operations, passenger services etc after the operation of Air Indus first few flights.

Pakistan Plus, Thursday 25th July 2013

Copyright Conditions: This article may not be reproduced in any form without a visible back link to Pakistan Plus website (www.pakistanplus.pk). The pictures and other data remain’s property of respected owners.

Read More: http://www.pakistanplus.pk/2013/07/25/air-indus-launched-in-pakistan-starting-flight-operations-from-28th-july-2013/

Posted

You never hear a joke that starts off, "So I get on a Pakistani airline and I am real worried about my luggage meeting me at the airport."

Posted

I'm sure most of us have no idea who owns this Airline Asif ali Zardari Sent from my A50 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Posted

I'm sure most of us have no idea who owns this Airline Asif ali Zardari Sent from my A50 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes, this was a controversial topic that this airline is owned by Zardari's sister Faryal Talpur.

1 person likes this

Posted

"The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.

Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time."

How much young are these planes? like PIA or SHAHEEN? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

"The nationwide flights will commence shortly, connecting Karachi to not only the major Airports of Pakistan but also the social economic routes on the daily basis with young western built Boeing 737 aircrafts.

Initially Air Indus has a total of Three Aircraft’s expected to increase after some time."

hahaha :D

Yes, this was a controversial topic that this airline is owned by Zardari's sister Faryal Talpur.

yep it is and it's still not clear. :D

Posted (edited)

term would be "old" not "young", 'cause if these aircraft were 2 to 4 years old then term "young" would be fine but age of 2 aircraft are 16.3 years old each and 1 as 22.9 years old,  according to 2 aircraft history its also flown by air nigeria in africa one of the poorest sh-ittiest places on earth and third one by air jordon since 2009 which is 22.9 years old, so maintenance history of each aircraft from safety point of view would be of great concern, i would rather take pak railway than fly in these flying coffins.

ALL 3 AIRCrafts SEARCHED WITH MSN (MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS)

BOEING 737-300 27469   (737-33A)     16.3 years old

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/737/27469,N901AS-AerSale-Inc.php

BOEING 737-300 27910  (737-33A)         16.3 years old

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/737/27910,N902AS-AerSale-Inc.php

BOEING 737-301 24672     (737-322)    22,9 years old

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/737/24672,JY-JAO-Jordan-Aviation.php

Edited by jaandar
1 person likes this

Posted

This means we shouldn't risk our lives on these flying coffins.

Posted

This means we shouldn't risk our lives on these flying coffins.

well this is you and me who do some research and come to some conclusion if its worth a risk to fly or not to fly, but there is endless supply of dumb people in pakistan who will gladly risk their life and their family's life  without any second thought by flying in these flying coffins.

Posted

Always keep a parachute handy. You never know when you might need it :lol:

Posted

PIA had to cut back her operation just to allow this bullshit to fly. 

Posted

You can expect another plane crash near soon lol

Posted

who gave license to this company. why not cheif justice takes Sou moto action against it and the licensor, If it is going to cause another disaster in air travel..... It must be banned no matter if it belongs to Zardari or Faryal... :(

Posted

^ cz chief justice is not an aeronautical engineer, how would he know.. 

Posted

Nice find Jaandar.....

Posted

farhan_ds

But unfortunately CJ goes for  everything where its in his jurisdiction or not.

Posted

It was evident that Mr. Gold was robbing PIA systematically to build an airline of his own. No wonder PIA sunk to its lowest depths in recent years.

Posted

And no CJ came to help that time and nor will he come now....

Posted

This airline is not owned by Zardari or his sister

Posted

So.... who is the owner?

Posted

They don't keep things on their names fella.Its how corruption is masked up.

Posted

Age of an aircraft is hardly a determinant of its fitness for flying which is determined by regular inspections. If an aircraft clears the inspection and is deemed airworthy as well as compliant with civil aviation regulations, it doesn't matter if the aircraft is brand new or decades old. 

Posted

^ What about the body,you can't save it from rust in this much time.. dude time matters alot,its not only the engine to take care of,you got many things to look at.

Posted

There is also the thing called possibility of breakdown. It is obviously higher in old rusty machinery and even if the old machine passes all the tests, the possibility is still much more than that of a new one.

Posted

Come on u dumbheads! American Airline, one of the largest and considered safe airline, is still operating planes that are more 28 years old. We should appreciate and welcome new airlines in Pakistan to increase quality services in airline industry.

1 person likes this