Connect Communications users

2,015 posts in this topic

Posted

1618875201.png

Friend today I am at home and got surprised by the Speed on my RED 1 Mbits/s Package.

Look at the PIC that's the speed I am getting right now when I am typing this Post

Google4u

Posted

Any One Alive here.

n@33m likes this

Posted

^ im alive, still using connect red and getting better speeds :D

oshc21.png

Posted

^ im alive, still using connect red and getting better speeds :D

oshc21.png

lately i moved to connect red as well .......there is a huge difference of burst speed noted b/w blue & red .

Posted

well for me connect red sucksssssss big time in gulshan iqbal area karachi i m getting max 60 kb uploading and downloading in early morning around 100 kb and after 2 pm 60 kb tooooooooo i m looking net who gimme uploading and downloading 1mb 24 hours i know every net is shared but atleast 80 to 100 kb downloading and same uploading speed wanted. dont know about other areas how they working.

Posted (edited)

^ check this out user84

http://i.imgur.com/uZD6E.jpg

Connect Red in Gulistan e johr (i doubt location has anything to do with speed) but check timing

Edited by n@33m

Posted

well for me connect red sucksssssss big time in gulshan iqbal area karachi i m getting max 60 kb uploading and downloading in early morning around 100 kb and after 2 pm 60 kb tooooooooo i m looking net who gimme uploading and downloading 1mb 24 hours i know every net is shared but atleast 80 to 100 kb downloading and same uploading speed wanted. dont know about other areas how they working.

Man You seems to be on Connect Blue Package as we All are getting Full Speed on RED package. Can you share any snap shot and take my advice call at connect support they will help you.

Posted

user84 .. may be you are facing connectivity breaking problem at your hand .. try to find your gateway ip and ping it .. if it is replying you in 1milisecond getting error request timed out then call your local operator

Posted

can anybody tell me.. Connect Red 1mb Package Charges,download speed, buffering speed.

i am from Gulistan e Jauhar Block 14.. and is it better to have Connect 1 mb then ptcl.. because now i am using ptcl student package 1 mb and i am happy with it.. i have no DC issues with ptcl... i just want to switch because of gaming ..

Posted

can anybody tell me.. Connect Red 1mb Package Charges,download speed, buffering speed.

i am from Gulistan e Jauhar Block 14.. and is it better to have Connect 1 mb then ptcl.. because now i am using ptcl student package 1 mb and i am happy with it.. i have no DC issues with ptcl... i just want to switch because of gaming ..

If you are satisfied with the PTCL 1 Mbit then i advice you not to shift on connect communications because if local area light goes your net will be done , else I am paying Rs1100 for Connect RED package, Download Speed is from 4 Mbits to 1 Mbits in different timings, High Speed on most of the youtube videos etc etc. The best part of it is full 100 mbits download speed from Dodear entertainment portal.

But still I also have PTCL .

Posted

you mean i better go with ptcl ? and you're right that ptcl never effected by electricity.. i hardly face any issue in 2 years with ptcl

Posted

please someone help me with setup of wifi with connect red...

I have tried everything plz tell my the setting for wifi connect red ??

Posted

Yes stuck with PTCL or take Connect as BACKUP as enjoy dodear movies section over it.

Posted

please someone help me with setup of wifi with connect red...

I have tried everything plz tell my the setting for wifi connect red ??

I have email them with my userid and wifi route model and they have send me the setting over it. [email protected]

Posted

Guys I was using Connect couple of years ago but they didn't allow to use internet on multiple PCs with wi-fi router. Thats why I switched to Wateen. But from the above post, it seems it is possible now. Do they charge extra for it? I seriously want to switch back to Connect mainly because of electricity problem. Wateen device won't work until I buy a UPS. However, connect internet keeps working even in loadshedding hours as our area distributor is using UPS. Please recommend if it is feasible to switch back to Connect?

Posted

Guys I was using Connect couple of years ago but they didn't allow to use internet on multiple PCs with wi-fi router. Thats why I switched to Wateen. But from the above post, it seems it is possible now. Do they charge extra for it? I seriously want to switch back to Connect mainly because of electricity problem. Wateen device won't work until I buy a UPS. However, connect internet keeps working even in loadshedding hours as our area distributor is using UPS. Please recommend if it is feasible to switch back to Connect?

Get RED 1 Mbits/s/ Package from Connect and buy TpLINK 720N Wifi router for it.

Posted

I am using their Red Package on Wifi router...and working great on my desktop, laptop and cell phones...

Thanks

Posted

Guys i've a connect blue connection and a dlink dir-600 router. i've successfully configure my router according to blue. and the router works fine too. i can easilt surf web and download torrents. but i am not able to download anything from dodear or server downloads. please help me with this i've another router of tenda w311r+ will that work?

Posted

Hello and echo,

Who is still using Connect COmmunications

Posted

^

ME

Thanks

Posted

I'm using PTCL and am very unhappy with there service, especially because of the bandwidth capping. Moreover, from the last month, I'm getting pings higher than 400ms due to which, I keep getting kicked from popular servers of Counter Strike 1.6, and when I do get to play, I'm at a disadvantage: Its like, I get killed with a headshot first and the my killer appears later, when I've already died. I've complained about it several times but the PTCL guys don't understand my problem, or they pretend not to. I was thinking of moving to Connect. Is anybody here from Block 13, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, who uses Connect's Red package?? I want feedback...

Posted

Whats the price of Connect Red Package ???

Posted

Whats the price of Connect Red Package ???

I m paying 1100 for red package , gulistan-e-jauhar block 15

Posted

^

Same 1100....Malir Cantt

Thanks

Posted

gulistan-e-jauhar, block 13, Rs.1000 for Red