Rechargeable fan .. your ultimate friend in load shedding :D

23 posts in this topic

Posted

well guys yes we have found " A rechargeable Fan " :D our mate when no light available , it costs 2200 rs and almost backup time is around 3 hrs and it also has a light in it :P

so friends i recommend those want there life cool without load shedding :D

10yq9go.jpg

15n9991.jpg

xgb1ht.jpg

6eol03.jpg

:P:P

Posted

i have bought it tooo it worked great but only for first month the battery was dead then i got it for 2800 from MALL ROAD LHR

"the sogo"

but works great

Posted

Can it get higher than this or is this the maximum hight?

Posted

Hardly any works after 3-4 months, usually the battery dies on you and the cost of replacing one is getting higher n higher, thanks to continued load shedding.

Posted (edited)

We got three SOGO rechargable fans (the bigger ones i guess 12"), LAST SUMMER SEASON. One of them developed some fault and overcharged the batteries. and so battery died

and the batteries in SOGO rechargable fans the 6v 7AH is available for ~800rs and 6v 4.5 AH (the that is in the smaller one) is available for ~450rs

The other two still give 1 hour battery time

Edited by omernaeem17

Posted

This is a much better invention :D

o_Chinese_Paper_Hand_Fan_Red_with_2_Birds_bmp.jpg

:P

Posted

I heard from someone that royal fans is also planning to make rechargeable ceiling fans. Is it available in market ? Its performance must be good.

Posted

Although off topic but how do you rate different ceiling fans?

Which celing fan is best in the market?

Posted

what ever they made but rechargeable things are temporary specially if they have dry batteries .

Posted

^I have tried to open this page but to some how its not showing any details about their fand. If you could explain this brand why it is best, will be appreciated from my side.

Posted

Well i am not so much techy about electrical items. My father is an electrical engineer and he prefer these fans and we have these in all of our rooms.

Posted

Which celing fan is best in the market?

\

well as per my personal experience i found Pak fan to be the best. They are the most durable and provides the same quality throughout their life cycle.

Posted

\

well as per my personal experience i found Pak fan to be the best. They are the most durable and provides the same quality throughout their life cycle.

yar this is not the issue in my home we have Riaz Fans , and its almost 18 years they are working fine no issue at all :S

Posted

@godfather

I have also heard that PakFan are most reliable.

@DJNomi

Dear Nomi the main problem is that now "PA Riaz" has died and his fans are not coming in the market as 18 years have passed. Due to this tragedy we have to check most reliable brands which exist in the market.

Posted

good for individual but i think it cant breeze 2-3 friends sitting together any ways i will stick to UPS :)

Posted

good for individual but i think it cant breeze 2-3 friends sitting together any ways i will stick to UPS :)

yeah i heard that there are rechargeable small fans are available attached with your P-cap :P this will be more cool when every one with cap having fan lol :D

Posted

Good, but still UPS Rocks :D

Posted

yeah i heard that there are rechargeable small fans are available attached with your P-cap :P this will be more cool when every one with cap having fan lol :D

that would be superb !! :D

Posted

i thnk we should bear d summer bcz jahanam as 70 times hotter thn thz fire wht u al say?

Posted

aaaaaaaaaa no comments

Posted

URL isn't working..

Posted

URL isn't working..

cuz its SPAM .. duh...