• Announcements

• Intermittent usage issues   08/31/2015

If you are experiencing intermittent issues with using the website, do the following: Clear your browser cache.Clear your browser cookies, especially all those relating to this website.Login again and use as normal.If issues still persist, update your web browser to its latest version and try again.

Online Shopping Websites for Pakistan

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Agh, there was this brilliant post before the forum got hacked and wiped clean which had all the websites for Online Shopping in Pakistan.

Anyway, please list the Websites for Online Shopping in Pakistan. Websites not necessarily be only "tech" related.

Posted

Oh okey. Thanks. I didnt know that that topic was in the Computer Hardware forum and it should be stickied mods.

Also please update the list of sites ?

Posted

it would be good if categorization is done as well, so that before visiting we can get to know what this store sells

Posted

Electronics, laptop skins, Home appliances, Kitchen Appliances: http://www.onlinebazaar.com.pk/

Posted

i m in karachi dear

Posted

for skins for laptops, phones, walls, etc

www.dexpel.com

Posted (edited)

http://www.mobilenmobile.com Provides online shopping for mobile phones and delivers right to your doorstep. Buy or send as Gift Anywhere Pakistan!

Products Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Apple, Nokia, HTC, Acer, LG, HP, China, Motorola and Mobile Accessories, etc

great website for mobile shopping and safe too.

Edited by proudpakistan

Posted (edited)

http://www.theshoppersland.com

Variety, gifts to and from Pakistan, Ladies clothing and Pakistani crafts.

Edited by sticky

Posted

And dont forget us:

http://IconSourcing.com.

Happy Shopping.

Posted (edited)

why pakistans online shopping sites only focus computers ? rather than cloths cameras rc toys households appliances, every time i open any site a crap laptop photo blinking on front with dhamaka price

plz guys dont post only site give some your experiences and details with links

Edited by armada
1 person likes this

Posted

guys plz name any site which is you think most reliable and trusted

is shophive.com good one?

Posted

beliscity and galaxy computers 100% safe for me.

how it is 100% safe for me....

- well i use their online website purely as catalog ( for browsing their inventory only)

- when i like something then i dial their phone number and place the order, only COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) i never pay with credit card.

- when merchandise i ordered get delivered to my house then after inspection i pay them with cash only.

- at the end i am a happy customer and not victim of fraud.

Posted (edited)

beliscity and galaxy computers 100% safe for me.

how it is 100% safe for me....

- well i use their online website purely as catalog ( for browsing their inventory only)

- when i like something then i dial their phone number and place the order, only COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) i never pay with credit card.

- when merchandise i ordered get delivered to my house then after inspection i pay them with cash only.

- at the end i am a happy customer and not victim of fraud.

am planing to order a Canon camera which i didn't found anywhere in public market but i look-up some of Online shops and they have that stocks but still i am afraid that because Pakistan is full of fraud and that Camera is more than 50K if i loses this amount in fraud and than my heart stop beating ....

what you think about shophive.com is it safe for shopping?

i never had any online shopping experience can you please little guide me for safe shopping

Edited by armada

Posted

thanks buddy for sharing, shophive i think is really doing good, they have have their whole site mapped in the rozee.pk,

Posted

any site which offer COD payment allover pakistan