Online Shopping Websites for Pakistan

72 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a new light weight version launched of the previous website of online shopping for brand new and under warranty phones in Pakistan.

www.mobilenmobile.pk

Edited by proudpakistan

Posted

thanks for sharing

Posted (edited)

1 Their many products are very old

2 Most of websites look creepy loads of ads WTF

3 COD very limited to some only major cities

4 No costumer reviews

5 less brands

6 No responses through emails and telephones sucks

Edited by armada

Posted

I'm going to go a little off topic here, But I was also thinking of getting an online shop up and running and I will add all the products in it. I was thinking in that case should I have a physical office ? I was thinking of starting with mobiles. ? Like you place the order on my website and then I go in the market, Purchase that phone from friends, who have mobile business. Deliver it you or courier ??? But right now I can not afford to have a physical address of the it !!!

Posted

I'm going to go a little off topic here, But I was also thinking of getting an online shop up and running and I will add all the products in it. I was thinking in that case should I have a physical office ? I was thinking of starting with mobiles. ? Like you place the order on my website and then I go in the market, Purchase that phone from friends, who have mobile business. Deliver it you or courier ??? But right now I can not afford to have a physical address of the it !!!

Anyone ?

Posted

You want to host a site like ebay in Pakistan?

Posted

^ Nope. Read again

Posted

All websites mainly sell expensive and only new items, so whats the point of online discount? I think www.olx.com.pk is great sure enough you have to deal with different buyers/sellers but if you street smart then you can avoid fraud and save some good bucks

Posted

guys is there any Pakistani decent online website with CC(visa) or debit card shopping facility.....i can't find any help...

Posted

www.ishopping.pk

Visit....Best prices and 100% Original Sealed Pack Products..!

iPad 2 64GB 3G+Wifi for Only Rs. 89,000

I guess it's the best price in market..!!

Posted

Is there any site that supports PayPal or online credit card payment and ships anywhere in Pakistan with a tracking number? (so we can claim refund incase of not receiving the items)

Posted

I've used http://homeshopping.pk/ and found it pretty good, though their website lately has been experiencing problems.

I also buy pretty regularly from galaxy.pk.

The above are the only two online stores I used so far...

Posted

I have experience with Beliscity and have used them three times. I got what I needed and it is COD. no Fraud.

Posted (edited)

There also http://bijlee.pk for electronics, haven't tried but looks nice. Prices are good.

Edited by o.O

Posted

http://www.olx.com.pk is hot today, please give more explanation what niche you want to ask ?

Posted

This website provides Used mobile phones , User to User shopping like oxl.com.pk , Please check it if you want used mobile phone Buy / Sell

http://mobile-phones.com.pk

Posted

Emarkaz is also a good choice.Emarkaz is a partner website of UrduPoint.